[Asterisk-Dev] r option issue in app_dial

Chuck Bunn chuck.bunn at networkdoc.com
Wed Dec 14 08:58:42 MST 2005

Hi,

I am experiencing the same thing but with a slightly different twist
that I think is related. (please see my post [Asterisk-Dev] Blind
transferred user does not hear phone ring while waiting for phone to be
picked up.) In my case the transferred user does not here ringing with
or without the 'r' option on a blind transfer.

Thanks