[Asterisk-Dev] continue call for callee after caller hangup

Tristan Graham - Skymarket Ltd tristan.graham at skymarket.co.uk
Fri Dec 9 02:28:54 MST 2005

Hi folks,

I was looking at methods to implement an option to continue the call for
the called party once the caller hangs up. The example case is where the
called party wants to classify the call by means of a menu once the
caller has gone away (or if the call is hung up using DTMF). I couldn't
see a natural way to implement this so I wrote in an additional option
to app_dial to achieve it.

Is there a better way to go about doing this or should I make up a
suggested patch for people to take a look at ?

Tristan Graham.