[Asterisk-Dev] Sipura 3000 Disconnect Singnel

Abdul Lateef Khan abdulzu at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 4 23:35:07 MST 2005

Hi,

I am trying in Doha Qatar, and i am not able to find such as option inside
to hangup the phone when second party closed the phone.

I am using call forwarding from sipura to one of my extention using 111
phone number. after that the perl agi script will authunticate user and
forward him to the terminator. while the call is connected i can see two
active channel one for Sipura to Asterisk using 111 number and second is
Asterisk to terminator using destination number.

But when destination hangup the phone, the active channel of destination
became disapear but the call from sipura to Asterisk using 111 number
continue, till i remove the PSTN cable from Sipura.

And i am not using $AGI->hangup(); becuase i am using DeadAGI to calculate
the CDR etc..

I hope this little explination do more clear.