[Asterisk-Dev] Re: DeadAGI problem

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Sat Dec 3 03:53:49 MST 2005

In article <20051203104252.GC19385 at anima.vanbaak.info>,
Michiel van Baak <michiel at vanbaak.info> wrote:
> On 16:20, Sat 03 Dec 05, Abdul Lateef Khan wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I want to use DeadAGI commonds to do cdr. but it seems not working. and i
> > am not getting any error on my console even i already increased the deug.
> >
> > Here is my configuration:
> >
> > [ext]
> > exten => 111,1,Answer
> > exten => 111,2,AGI(ccard.pl)
> > exten => 111,3,DeadAGI, cdr.pl
> > exten => 111.,4,Wait,2
> > exten => 111.,5,Hangup
> >
> > i am using Asterisk 1.0.9. Is it supproting DeadAGI?
> >
> > Please advice me how i can run this cdr.pl script.
> >

> The DeadAGI command is only for the h priority
> Like this:
>
> [ext]
> exten => 111,1,Answer()
> exten => 111,2,Agi(ccard.pl)
> exten => 111,h,DeadAgi(cdr.pl)

Sorry, but that's wrong. 'h' is an extension, not a priority:

[ext]
exten => 111,1,Answer()
exten => 111,2,Agi(ccard.pl)
exten => h,1,DeadAgi(cdr.pl)

Also, make sure you DON'T call hangup from 'h', like this:

exten => h,2,Hangup

It's not necessary, because the channel is already hung up, and I found
in the past that it could cause my h extension to get called a second
time for the same call. That may have been a bug that is now fixed.

Yes, Asterisk 1.0.x does support DeadAGI.

Cheers
Tony
--
Tony Mountifield