[Asterisk-Dev] meetme enhancements to improve efficiency

David Pollak dpp-asterisk at projectsinmotion.com
Fri Dec 2 12:28:54 MST 2005

I tried to use app_conference for a SIP application and it was terrible.
  The audio quality was terrible and there were significant delays (10
seconds or so) between the time parties were bridged and the time they
had audio.  Maybe app_conference works better with IAX or ZAP channels,
but for SIP, it's a non-starter.