[Asterisk-Dev] New Jersey ATT Vocie T1 Asterisk Toll free not working

Charles Huang dev.charleshuang at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 17:16:17 MST 2005

Hi, Alex:

After taking your suggestion change from e&m to fxoks, it still did not
work, and this time even calling to normal PSTN number also failed?

Any more suggestion?

Charles

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005, Charles Huang wrote:

> span=1,0,0,esf,b8zs e&m=1-24
>
> and in my /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf file, I set the following
>
> signalling=em group=1 channel=>1-24
>
> Can anyone give me any suggestion, this is really strange, how come some
> will succeed and some will fail.
a) this is not a -dev question!

b) have you asked whether the signaling is really e&m, or, more likely, it
is fxo?

-alex

Message: 1