[Asterisk-Dev] 1.2.0 Manager Action: Agents bug?

alan alan at pair.com
Thu Dec 1 07:49:44 MST 2005

"Alexander Lopez" <alex.lopez at opsys.com> wrote:

> Look at bug 5235. Is was not displaying some information before.

Yes, I believe the change made to patch that bug was the direct cause of
the change in behavior I am seeing.

Note, I have submitted this problem as bug #5902.

> Can you elaborate on this::
> > Our agents are implemented using AgentCallbackLogin; I
> > discovered and fixed the new "options" field in that
> > application, and logins were working correctly.

In retrospect, this was unnecessary information. Prior to changing the
way AgentCallbackLogin was being used in extensions.conf, no one was
logging in at all. But this was a training or end-user problem and not a
real issue with the system's behavior in any way.

In any case, the problem does not change depending on which arguments I
send to AgentCallbackLogin.

The cause of the problem seems obvious to me, but the solution is not,
because I do not know how things should work for non-callback agents.

Thanks,

Alan Ferrency
pair Networks, Inc.
alan at pair.com