[Asterisk-Dev] feature needed

mutta at tiscali.it mutta at tiscali.it
Wed Aug 31 02:26:19 MST 2005

For a particular configuration HW/SW, I need to send DTMF to a particular
channel.

We need to send a DTMF tone to the caller when the colled ansver.
something like

[...]
extern => _x.3 Dial (CAPI/82xxx.b${EXTEN},60,m(senddtmf))
[...]

[macro-senddtmf]
exten=> s,1,sendDTMF(*)

We tryed in many way, but DTMF will always be send to the colled.

We are looking for an applicatino like sendDTMF(chan,dtmf) in which you can
secify the destinatinon channell;
In the future probably we will need some other features.

Development of required features will be definetely noticed and it will lead
to future collaboration.

TISCALI ADSL 1.25 MEGA
Solo con Tiscali Adsl navighi senza limiti e telefoni senza canone Telecom
a partire da 19,95 Euro/mese.
Attivala entro il 31 agosto, il primo MESE è GRATIS! CLICCA QUI.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/1e25flat_tc/