[Asterisk-Dev] How to measure delay in meetme?

asterisk asterisk at totarotechnologies.com
Sun Aug 28 19:36:00 MST 2005

Objectively is not an option anymore, now that the boss has complained.  If
your boss is like some of my customers, even if you fix the problem they
will still complain although the complaints will gradually taper off.

I have seen this issue come up on the lists over the last couple years but
never had the problem so never investigated it.  You can probably find your
answers on google.  If memory serves me correctly, many people complained of
the delay getting worse as the meetme progressed.

Thanks,
Steve