[Asterisk-Dev] Tarball of Asterisk's CVSROOT available?

Stefan Reuter srt at reucon.net
Sat Aug 27 03:41:09 MST 2005

Hi,

I am currently updating Asterisk-Java (a Java library for the Manager
API and FastAGI) to support Asterisk 1.2.0-beta1.
A major problem is tracking all the changes, as they are not
consistently tracked in Mantis (plus it's a major hassle to search
Mantis for anything non-trivial).
The CVS log does not document all changes appropriatly either.

So what I thought about is to import Asterisk's CVS repository into
FishEye (http://www.cenqua.com/fisheye/) to make it searchable. Maybe
there are others around here with a similar problem, therefore my
question: Is it possible to build a nightly tarball of Asterisk's
CVSROOT and make it available for download?

=Stefan