[Asterisk-Dev] ***TESTING NEEDED*** JITTER BUFFER FOR SIP

Martin Vit vit at lam.cz
Fri Aug 26 16:27:18 MST 2005

For all who wants to test this should help this tutorial, how to very
SIMPLY simulate jitter:
http://developer.osdl.org/shemminger/netem/example.html
this is standard module in vanilla kernel 2.6 and you can simulate basic
jitter (random) or normal distribution or other tests.
you can easy simulate loss or delays.