[Asterisk-Dev] Patch 3644 - subscription states *** IMPORTANT ***

Frank Sautter asterisk at sautter.com
Thu Aug 25 09:01:20 MST 2005

Olle E. Johansson wrote:
> We really need test input of the latest patch in this issue report. And
> we need them today. If you are interested in device state notification
> in SIP - stop whatever you are doing and give us feedback NOW!
> Thank you for your assistance!
> http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=3644
>
> PS. Thanks to Xylome for updating this patch so many times!

i can only second olle! this patch has a track record since february and
i know from all the emails i received from users and the posting to the
digium lists that this is an essential feature!
so if you need this functionality give feedback to the bugtracker and it
will be gladly in asterisk 1.2.

regards
  frank (aka xylome)