[Asterisk-Dev] app_rpt and iaxcomm ptt

hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Thu Aug 25 08:35:50 MST 2005

We have not tested iaxcomm with app_rpt.

app_rpt uses control frames (AST_CONTROL_RADIO_UNKEY, AST_CONTROL_RADIO_KEY) to send key and unkey states.
iaxcomm would need to be modified to send these frames when the ptt button is pressed on the client side. It would also be handy to modify iaxcomm to send commands to the radio using text frames.

The plans for the quad radio PCI card are not available (yet). We only sell these fully assembled and tested at this time.

There is an analog radio adapter board avialable which uses one or two FXS ports to control a remote radio or repeater system. Schematics are available for this board.

Steve Rodgers
QRV Communications
http://app-rpt.qrvc.com