[Asterisk-Dev] chan_bluetooth and Jabra BT250v headset

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Aug 24 01:52:42 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-08-23 at 19:55 -0400, Jeremy McNamara wrote:
> Why have a separate cvs repository?   There are many that have cvs
> commit access.

Because it's not ready to be submitted yet. And I don't have CVS commit
access -- when I was actually playing with it in earnest (and when I
eventually find time to do so again) it was easier to have it in a CVS
repository which I have access to, to and which I can give others
access.

If you want to put it into HEAD and take patches in the normal way,
that's fine by me. Not that it was my code in the first place, mind you.

--
dwmw2