[Asterisk-Dev] SIP codes/behaviors

Arick Davis Arick at junglejive.net
Tue Aug 23 10:35:58 MST 2005

I've been pulling my hair out trying to complete Level3 3(i) testing. For
Level3 DID inbound? Apparently Asterisk (CVS-v1-0-08/19/05-17:35:46) is not
sending the level3 requirement of a 487 Term. Req. at the end of a call.

Does anyone have inbound DID working on Asterisk with Level3? I would
appreciate any help and or advice on how to pass these acceptance tests.

Arick Davis
International Telcom Ltd.