[Asterisk-Dev] Help needed w app_meetme.c, willing to pay $$$$ (fwd)

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Sat Aug 20 19:12:18 MST 2005

I need help making a few changes to app_meetme.c and I'm willing to pay $$$$
for it.

I need it to play a file to the admin(s) of the conference when a member enters
or leaves the conference. The "enter" file name is based on the joining
member's channel variables. The "leave" file name is fixed. The file should not
be heard by any members.

Also, the joining member should hear a different (but fixed) file that is not
heard by any other member or the admin(s).

The admin "enter" file and the member "enter" file need to play at the same
time.

The changes cannot cause delays in the conference.

I need these changes immediately -- like before Monday (8/22) noon.

Please call +1-760-468-3867 or email me at
asterisk.org at sedwards.com

Thanks in advance,