[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk IM + Presence

harry gaillac gaillacharry at yahoo.fr
Fri Aug 19 01:08:10 MST 2005

Hello,

I'v ever posted my problems.

I downloaded asterisk from cvs head I applied patchs
for presence and IM .

I read voip-info for presence unfortunately without
success.

Anybody could help me to configure presence.
Why Asterisk reply method not allowed  when IM is sent
even patch is applied

extensions.conf:

[general]
static=yes
writeprotect=no
[globals]

[default]
ignorepat => 0
exten => _0XXX.,1,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN:1})
exten => 80,1,Dial(Zap/g2/)

exten => 84,hint,Dial(Sip/84)
exten => 84,1,Dial(Sip/84)

exten => 85,hint,Dial(Sip/85)
exten => 85,1,Dial(Sip/85)

sip.conf:

[general]
context=default
realm=nxs.yi.org
bindport=5060
bindaddr=192.168.0.50
srvlookup=yes
tos=lowdelay
maxexpirey=3600
defaultexpirey=120
notifymimetype=text/plain
notifyringing=no
checkmwi=10
videosupport=yes
recordhistory=yes
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=ilbc
musicclass=default
language=en
relaxdtmf=yes
rtptimeout=60
rtpholdtimeout=300
trustrpid = no
progressinband=never
useragent=Asterisk PBX
usereqphone = yes
dtmfmode = rfc2833
compactheaders = no
sipdebug = yes
insecure=yes

[84]
type=friend			; Friends place calls and receive calls
context=default  		; Context for incoming calls from
this user
secret=84
host=dynamic			; This peer register with us
dtmfmode=rfc2833		; Choices are inband, rfc2833, or
info
username=84			; Username to use in INVITE until peer
registers
disallow=all
allow=ulaw                     ; dtmfmode=inband only
works with ulaw or alaw!
progressinband=no		; Polycom phones don't work
properly with "never"
incominglimit=1

[85]
type=friend                     ; Friends place calls
and receive calls
context=default                 ; Context for incoming
calls from this user
secret=85
host=dynamic                    ; This peer register
with us
dtmfmode=rfc2833                ; Choices are inband,
rfc2833, or info
username=85                     ; Username to use in