[Asterisk-Dev] Wctdm.c and structure of indirects_reg[]

Jeremy Salmon jeremy.salmon at giganet.ma
Wed Aug 17 01:40:50 MST 2005

Hi,

Anyone can explain me the structure of the indirect_regs[] in wctdm.c.

In a Old version of wcfxs.c (for proslic si3210) this structure was :
static alpha  indirect_regs[] =
{
{0,"DTMF_ROW_0_PEAK",0x55C2},

Now in wctdm.c (maybe for proslic si3215) :

static alpha  indirect_regs[] =
{
{0,255,"DTMF_ROW_0_PEAK",0x55C2},

What is the second value?
In the CVS I have seen "migration si3210 to si3215" but if I see datasheet
of si3215 wich say that indirect have been remapped no change in the
structure of the zaptel driver.
For example in datasheet old register 13 id now register 0, but in the
indirect_regs[] nothing change.
Anyone can help me?
Thanks

--