[Asterisk-Dev] Possible res_config Bounty / Contract

Nathan Alberti na at nathanalberti.com
Tue Aug 16 00:14:15 MST 2005

A better solution presented it's self in CVS-HEAD

Thanks to Olle for the pointer ;)

 From README.configuration
8<-------------

You may also include the output of a program with the #exec directive,
if you enable it in asterisk.conf

In asterisk.conf, add the execincludes = yes statement in the options
section:
[options]
execincludes=yes

The exec directive is used like this:

#exec /usr/local/bin/myasteriskconfigurator.sh

Thanks to all that responded.

Nathan.