[Asterisk-Dev] Henning G. Schulzrinne quote on IAX2 from von magazine

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Mon Aug 15 07:52:16 MST 2005

Mike M wrote:

>On Sun, Aug 14, 2005 at 11:57:44AM +0800, Steve Underwood wrote:
>

>>John Todd wrote:

><snip>

><snip>
>

>>>I hereby kill this thread and take it to the -users list.  This has no
>>>developer content, and this thread should stop here.  Read my reply on
>>>the asterisk-users list.
>>>

><snip>
>

>>I did take a look at your message on the users list. It seems long but
>>content free.
>>

><Sigh>
><drums fingers on table>
><whistles absently>
><wonders aloud>It seemed like a good question.
>
>--
>Waiting

I guess it depends on which problem with trombones you are trying to
solve. If it is that they are too loud, and keep drowning out the
violins, try using a mute. Now, if you'd asked about hairpins, I
understand the problem with those much better. If you look around you
can find real stainless steel ones, which won't give you that rusting
problem after swimming.

Steve