[Asterisk-Dev] asterisk CV HEAD

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Sun Aug 14 13:53:18 MST 2005

On 22:32, Sun 14 Aug 05, harry gaillac wrote:
> zaptel from cvs head should compile on kernel-2.4

I have no idea. The only boxes still running 2.4 here are
running 1.0.9-bristuffed, cause they have 2 or more FRITZ
cards, and since only the 2.4 module is altered to work with
more then 1 card, we run 2.4 on those. As soon as they get a
junghanns quadbri or switch to IAX totally we install 2.6
The systems become more stable and more responsive under
load once running 2.6, so we only keep the 2.4 for ISDN.
--
Michiel van Baak
http://michiel.vanbaak.info
michiel at vanbaak.info