[Asterisk-Dev] Hmm... *confused*

Vedran Dakic java at it-review.net
Sun Aug 14 05:52:02 MST 2005

> Yes, this should generally work with Asterisk.
> For a more complete answer to the real question you probably wanted to
> ask, please try the -users list. You should probably do some basic
> research at, e.g, http://voip-info.org/ . You should probably also
> provide some details about your existing hardware and setup.

Will do, you're very kind, thnx! :-)

The fact is that hardware-wise I have a couple of dual Opterons and some
classic i386 servers (P4). As far as VoIP phones are concerned - I have
a couple of Grandstream's, a couple of SwissVoice IP10s's and some Cisco's
and Kirk's. I'd like to setup a network that uses those phones (it's not a
must to use ALL of them), and to have VoIP telephony between the phones in
the company, and if it's not "within the company" - to use ISDN lines to
connect to "outsiders". I read something about a possibility to use ISDN
modems for these things, but so far I had zero luck configuring this... Any
advices/links?

Cheers,
Vedran.