[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk ISDN Channels Restarting

Richard Doiban rich at lorcom.com
Sat Aug 13 17:12:20 MST 2005

Every once in a while I get a message in Asterisk CLI that tells me the B-Channels on both my spans have been successfully restarted.

Example:
-- B-Channel 0/1 Successfully restarted on span 1
-- B-Channel 0/2 Successfully restarted on span 1
-- B-Channel 0/3 Successfully restarted on span 1
-- B-Channel 0/4 Successfully restarted on span 1
-- B-Channel 0/5 Successfully restarted on span 1
-- B-Channel 0/6 Successfully restarted on span 1
-- B-Channel 0/7 Successfully restarted on span 1
-- B-Channel 0/8 Successfully restarted on span 1
-- B-Channel 0/9 Successfully restarted on span 1
-- B-Channel 0/10 Successfully restarted on span 1
etc...

I'm really not sure what is happening here except that I know it drops any active calls. I'm also not sure of what model of digium card I have, but I do know its a 4-port digium T1 card. Its setup as esf, b8zs.
Does anyone know what this can be attributed to?

Thank You,
Richard Doiban