[Asterisk-Dev] Henning G. Schulzrinne quote on IAX2 from von magazine

Andreas Sikkema h323 at ramdyne.nl
Sat Aug 13 14:52:36 MST 2005

On Sat, 2005-08-13 at 11:45 -0700, John Todd wrote:
> I hereby kill this thread and take it to the -users list.  This has
> no developer content, and this thread should stop here.  Read my
> reply on the asterisk-users list.

This <expletive removed> list must be most developer unfriendly list in
the whole OS/FS world. It seems that the only discussion allowed here by
some self appointed netcops is about where to find bugs in mantis or the
coding style or something equally useless.

I'm not even subscribed to the user list at home...

--
Andreas Sikkema