[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk Addons - H323 Module

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Fri Aug 12 21:26:39 MST 2005

> Does anyone know why this is happening?   I have tried a million
things
> to get it to work but nothing seems to work..  Can someone give me
some
> in sight on what I am doing wrong?

> /bin/sh ../libtool --mode=link gcc -DGNU -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_OOINFO
> -D_REENTRANT -D_COMPACT -o libchan_h323.la -rpath /usr/local/lib

Just a quick guess, but you're $libdir is pointing to /usr/local/lib,
but you're running an X86_64 kernel.  Try appending 64 to the end
of the libdir = ${exec_prefix}/lib in the Makefiles.

I also need to append -fPIC to the CFLAGS directive in
./ooh323c/src/Makefile

With those changes I get a clean compile on X86_64.  Unfortunately
I cannot test the results at the moment, so the above advice may be
worthless....

Dan