[Asterisk-Dev] tos values ignored in cvs-head current

Vahan Yerkanian vahan at arminco.com
Tue Aug 9 03:21:36 MST 2005

Dear All,

As you might already know the problem with tos values in sip.conf and
iax.conf still exists. I've just made several tests with both files.

sip.conf
--------
word consts like 'lowdelay', 'throughput' DO work.
hex values like 0x18 DO NOT work.
decimal values like 24 (0x18 / lowdelay+throughput) DO work. I currently
use value of 184 (0xb8) for one of my asterisk installations.

iax.conf
--------
word consts like 'lowdelay', 'throughput' DO NOT work.
hex values like 0x18 DO NOT work.
decimal values like 24 (0x18 / lowdelay+throughput) DO NOT work.

I really hope that this will be fixed in the upcoming 1.2 release.

Regards,
Vahan