[Asterisk-Dev] A few basic questions..

Geoff Robertson geoff at experiencemedia.net
Sun Aug 7 19:46:50 MST 2005

Hi, I am building an Asterisk IVR application to receive calls via VOIP (no
dialling out)  --  what is the way to calculate how many simultaneous lines
I might expect to be able to take (if recording voice mail)?

If I develop a web application using Asterisk, does the Open licencing of
Asterisk allow me to resell our system -- i.e, reproduce our system for
customers?

Does Asterisk allow me to run PHP scripts to interact with a Database? Is
that the recommended script for using Asterisk in conjunction with a web
application?

Thanks,
Sam