[Asterisk-Dev] sip call forwarding does not set accountcode

Deti Fliegl deti at fliegl.de
Fri Aug 5 05:57:31 MST 2005

Hi there,

probably I'm doing something wrong and therefore I'm not submitting a
bug yet: Whenever a SIP client does call forwarding it returns a 302
which in turn makes asterisk dialling the new target via a local
channel. In this case the accountcode stays the same as the one from the
incoming channel. For my understanding it should be changed to the
account causing the 302 as the call costs have to be paid by the one who
programmed that call forwarding.

What do you think?

Deti