[Asterisk-Dev] PostgreSQL support in Asterisk 1.2?

Rob Thomas rob at wpm4l.com
Fri Aug 5 03:53:17 MST 2005

> Well, for thurday I received just 30 emails from the list,
> I can hardly call that a busy mailinglist.

Actually, now I say it, it seems to have got a lot better. However, I
wasn't talking about the number of messages, I was talking about the
time-to-delivery. It was taking 2+ hours for an email to get processed,
but it looks like its happening within 10 minutes now. I'm assuming it
was because of the mail crash (and the various other problems the list
was having).

This is, however, significantly off topic, so I'll shut up and go back
to swearing quietly under my breath at chan_sip.c.

--Rob