[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk High availability

Leon Yeh leon at newavenue.net
Wed Aug 3 09:30:27 MST 2005

Hi Sergio, I am not sure if you are re-inventing the wheel, but I think
there is opensource project that does this kind of stuff.
www.backhand.org/wackamole

We used this for dns,web and email server redundancy. I am not 100% can
be use in asterisk, but we are currently building this on our testing env.

You might want to check it out.

Best,
Leon Yeh