[Asterisk-Dev] fix request...

Dov Bigio dovb at terra.com.br
Wed Aug 3 07:53:36 MST 2005

Thanks a lot... But my situation is the following:

I have agents that are logged on in two queues.

If an agent is busy with a queue, the queue application considers him free
for the other, so he receives calls from the second queue even if he is busy
answering the first.

I couldn't figure out how to do it with SetGroup, while incominglimit was
just perfect for this.

Thank you
Dov