[Asterisk-Dev] fix request...

Dov Bigio dovb at terra.com.br
Wed Aug 3 05:23:21 MST 2005

Hi,

I am using Asterisk 1.0.9 with an AudioCodes gateway to "talk" to my legacy PBX and I have a cronjob that weekly "restarts Asterisk when convenient".

The problem I have is that sometimes the AudioCodes gateway keeps some channels locked, thus preventing Asterisk from restarting, since the connections are established (although in an error situation).

It would help me a lot to be able to see if there is any "restart when convenient" on queue in Asterisk, and to cancel such a command, so that I don't have the risk of restarting Asterisk (due to an old request) when I restart the gateway.

BTW, in sip.conf, incominglimit and outgoinglimit simply stopped working after I upgraded from 1.0.7 to 1.0.9. Outgoinglimit is considered 1, no matter which number I enter as parameter.

Thank you
Dov