[Asterisk-Dev] asterisk.org beta site up!

Matt Brooks shep at digium.com
Tue Aug 2 15:35:19 MST 2005

Hey guys,

I am just emailing to inform you guys that a new website has been
created for asterisk.org.  You can find the beta site up at
http://beta.asterisk.org.  It utilizes the drupal portal framework and
allows users to post pages, news, and comments  directly on the site.
Stories and News items will be moderated for spam and quality, however,
everyone is encouraged to post.

We would also like to thank Harley Alaniz for his brilliant design and
bandwidth.com for donating the bandwidth to run the new portal.

Please send all comments and suggestions you may have to
webmaster at digium.com.

Thanks,
Matt B.
Digium, Inc.