[Asterisk-Dev] List messages: CVS replay

Rob Thomas rob at wpm4l.com
Mon Aug 1 20:44:56 MST 2005

I knew someone was going to ask this.

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-cvs/2005-July/date.html
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-cvs/2005-August/date.html

Mailman _was_ working the entire time.

--Rob

________________________________

From: asterisk-dev-bounces at lists.digium.com on behalf of John Todd
Sent: Tue 2/08/2005 10:12 AM
To: asterisk-dev at lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Dev] List messages: CVS replay

So, we've had a 3+ day dry spell with no mail due to problems that
have not yet been explained, but I'm sure have valid and reasonable
explanations.  I think it would be a good idea to explain to the
community what happened so we can understand the circumstances, but
I'm sure that mail is already being written.

I really don't have a lot of concern about the mail sent to the
-users and -dev list (senders can re-send their messages) but what I
would like to see is a replay of any CVS mail messages that have been
submitted over the past few days, as those tend to actually be
important.

Is there any method to replay those messages to the list?

JT
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: