[Asterisk-Dev] Dev Meeting list

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Fri Apr 29 10:28:19 MST 2005

Jared Smith wrote:

> Yes, Olle suggested it a week or so ago.  Personally, I think it's a
> great idea as long as we can do it without bogging down Asterisk in the
> process.

Obviously it would have to be optional, but realistically, the
performance will be bad... at least for now, when extensions are matched
over and over again. It also means that these patterns can't be easily
used for overlap/early dialing matches, or any sort of partial matches
(I think... I haven't looked too closely).