[Asterisk-Dev] IVR

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Fri Apr 29 01:42:55 MST 2005

Julian J. M. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is anyone already working on IVR? I'd need some (now missing) features
> for a customer:
>
> 1) Posibility of setting a menu timeout
> 2) Once it times out, go to the default action (just like in queues)
> 3) Maybe looping, but not really necessary now.

Hi!
A lot of people using Asterisk is working on IVRs. It's one of the
built-in features of Asterisk. Read the available documentation on
http://www.voip-info.org - check the background, responsetimeout
and digittimeout applications as well as the sample configuration
in your installation of Asterisk, where a menu is included.

This is *not* a development question - please use the -users list for
feature-related questions.

Good luck with your IVRs!

Best regards,
/Olle