[Asterisk-Dev] New channel...

Pere Sáez Garcia peresaezgarcia at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 28 02:50:49 MST 2005

Hi,
I'm developing a channel to pass audio received in a owner protocol to SIP.
For this I need wait an INVITE in a channel request and dial to SIP
destination. When the call is stablished i must wait read and write
callbacks launched by Asterisk for read frame from the channel and write
frame to the channel translating to the correct protocol. When read is
called I wil setup a rtp frame reading from the channel. When write is
called I wil setup a my protocol frame from the rtp frame gived by Asterisk.

That's my idea.
Is possible do that? Can anybody guide me how can I do it with Channel API?

Thanks