[Asterisk-Dev] chan_sip not working right

Steve McMahon voip at digitaldatabits.net
Tue Apr 26 11:15:26 MST 2005

Check you sip.conf if you have a nat'd peer and dont have qualify=yes it
might hang it, that was my issue with the problem. Drove me nuts, got it
fixed tho.

Oh and this is more of a "user" issue not a "development" issue as Mr
Critchfield would state so I have to put that in there to make Mr
Critchfield happy and everyone else laugh at his stupid A$$ (speaking of Mr
Critchfield that is)