[Asterisk-Dev] chan_bluetooth

Richard lists at keep-trying.com
Sun Apr 24 08:53:41 MST 2005

Ok, well thanks for help so far,

Never used gdb before however have had a go at this,
(note in case this is important I run asterisk as user
asterisk)

started gdb with gdb /usr/sbin/asterisk

gdb set args -vvvvgc
gdb break blt_call()
gdb run

asterisk starts up as expected after a few moments we get:

Apr 24 16:21:44 NOTICE[7421]:
/usr/src/asterisk/channels/chan_bluetooth/chan_bluetooth.c:2530 rd_close:
Device Nokia6310i disconnected, scheduled reconnect in 5 seconds: Software
caused connection abort (error 103)

then a little later:

Apr 24 16:22:09 ERROR[7421]:
/usr/src/asterisk/channels/chan_bluetooth/chan_bluetooth.c:612 sco_thread:
SCO connection error: Connection reset by peer (errno 104)

Then Asterisk becomes unresponsive.

Interesting (or may be not) is that I now get the same errors when I run
asterisk outside gdb and
not the error I was getting yesterday complaining it could not create the
bluetooth channel. Though
how this is possible I cannot see as it is the same program.

Best Regards