[Asterisk-Dev] Zaptel DTMF Problem?

Peter Svensson psvasterisk at psv.nu
Thu Apr 21 15:25:20 MST 2005

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:

> Well, I won't say "good", because I'm sure you don't like this
> situation, but if it's reproducible at least we can work on it, which is
> a step in the right direction. Find me on IRC and let's try to get
> something going here.

It is not that big a problem for us - we revert to our old snapshot from
late last year. Since the machine is in production I cannot do work on it
at all times. Weekends is the most likely time we can perform maintanence.

Is the problem not reproducable at other sites? We have a 100%
reproducability here - outgoing channels have no working dsp.

Peter