[Asterisk-Dev] Dev Meeting this week.

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Thu Apr 21 11:53:23 MST 2005

Brian West wrote:
> So nobody has any interest in giving input?  I hear people bitch and
> moan all the time.. but when we have the chance to really give some
> input.. either here on the list.. or in the conference call we have
> WEEKLY.  So lets give some input....

I have no developer's chops, as everyone knows, but pretty heavy user
interest in the development situation.

There is a lot of latent interest in native IAX encryption out there.
It's broken and I've done all I can do (some valgrind snatches) to
furnish information as to where the bugs are lurking.

I'm not sure if this is the sort of input you were looking for. . .

Thx.

B.