[Asterisk-Dev] CPU Profiling?

Michael Giagnocavo mgg-digium at atrevido.net
Thu Apr 21 08:36:01 MST 2005

>> 	(My real goal is to get Asterisk handling with ease, say, 2000
>> friends (SIP and IAX2). Any hints on this would be great.)
>
>Have you taken a look at the realtime engine in CVS HEAD?

I've briefly looked at Realtime, but all I've seen heard has been nothing
but problems. But in examining the code, that doesn't seem like it'll fix
everything, since, AFAIK, the data still goes into the internal data
structures (or at least with caching, which apparently is required for
things like MWI?).

-Michael