[Asterisk-Dev] chan_bluetooth

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Apr 21 06:39:04 MST 2005

On Thu, 2005-04-21 at 14:28 +0100, Theo P. Zourzouvillys wrote:
> hmm, no, i have not - did you send to crazygeek.co.uk, not
> crazygReek.co.uk by any chance? :-)

I will have used cut-and-paste; I'm far too lazy to type it myself. See
attached.

> i'm happy to merge any fixes/features of course, email them to me.

The current version from my working tree, which isn't really ready for
release but is at least working a little better and is working on
big-endian machines, is at http://david.woodhou.se/chan_bluetooth.c

The ring buffer code wants some serious attention, and we need to deal
with dial failure (see my attached mail). It'll be a week or three
before I get to spend any more time on it, at least.

--
dwmw2