[Asterisk-Dev] Announcing Astxx, the Asterisk C++ wrapper and utility library

Matthew A. Nicholson mnicholson at digium.com
Tue Apr 19 11:20:13 MST 2005

I just wanted to announce that I am working on an asterisk c++ wrapper/utility
lib.  Currently it features a working AGI wrapper (which is ready to test if you
want it).  Eventually I plan to add an interface to the Asterisk Manager API,
FastAGI, EAGI (which should be supported already...), and if possible an actual
C++ wrapper around the Asterisk C API that would enable you to write Asterisk
modules in C++ without a lot of hassel and in a C++ style of coding.

Currently the only way to get it is directly from me, so if you want a
development snapshot, hit me up off list.

P.S. This library is in no way supported by Digium
--
Matthew A. Nicholson
Digium