[Asterisk-Dev] Voicemail option parsing

Stephan A. Edelman sedelman at newace.com
Fri Apr 15 18:08:41 MST 2005

Let's focus back on the task at hand. I'm not proposing to drop the
multiple context handling at all, I'm just interested in revising the
option string to allow additional parameters with more complicated
arguments (my motivation is obviously to add a per mailbox
"externnotify" parameter)

I'd like to proceed with coding Kevin's idea, unless someone has any
additional suggestions on approaching this differently.

Stephan.