[Asterisk-Dev] Voicemail option parsing

Jeffrey C. Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Fri Apr 15 11:46:27 MST 2005

On Fri, 2005-04-15 at 13:06 -0500, Brian West wrote:
> I think you have the right idea.. I totally agree with that.
>
> [1000]
> blah=asdf
> blah=adfs
> context=default
> password=blah
>
> Maybe a voicemail3 option.

If we're going to do voicemail3 let's change more than just the
configuraion file format.

For example, I've been thinking about how complex the voicemail code is
and it struck me that the way that the voicemail system is written (two
monolithic apps VoiceMail and VoiceMailMain) is counter to the Asterisk
philosophy of having simpler commands and putting the intelligence into
the dial plan.  Needs some more thought, though.

Jeff