[Asterisk-Dev] GPL Violation http://www.asteriskwin32.com/

Ben Hencke brainstar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 10:49:04 MST 2005

It looks like he is moving and/or deleting some of the forum posts.

May I also suggest that you send a copy of your emails to:
donate at asteriskwin32.com
com.support at asteriskwin32.com

It looks like he does not check the athoris at asteriskwin32.com

Copyright holders and contributors of Asterisk or any add-ons that he is
using may also want to contact the owner of the
asteriskwin32.com<http://asteriskwin32.com>domain and let them know
they are in violation of the DMCA and copyright
infringement for distributing code for which they do not have a valid
license. I am sure France has some similar copyright laws. The email contact
listed on the domain whois is:
patrick.deruel at athoris.com

I wouldn't contact his ISP and shut him down with the DMCA, that would be
evil (and would probably delay any forthcoming patch), but do send him an
email.
- Ben