[Asterisk-Dev] BOUNTY: app_hangup from exten => h

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Fri Apr 15 09:13:11 MST 2005

Rich Adamson wrote:

> No, I meant the "i" extension doesn't work.  The _. works fine as
> as catch-all no-match kind of thing for the entire dialplan.

My point was that you STILL don't need _. as a catch-all no-match kind
of thing.  You can use _X and _X. togather to get the same feature as
_., but not have all the mess of catching the special character
extensions.  Yes, "i" doesn't work as you might expect.  Yes, it sucks.

--
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
Mark Twain