alternate SCM. Was Re: [Asterisk-Dev] Linux leaves Bitkeeper: quite a dustup

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Wed Apr 13 17:30:32 MST 2005

Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:
> On April 13, 2005 05:27 pm, Jeffrey C. Ollie wrote:
>
>>Well, that'll get you a sound file, that's for sure.  But is that
>>command downloading the vm-options.gsm that corresponds to
>>apps/app_voicemail.c v248 or apps/app_voicemail.c v278 where two new
>>options were added?
>

> I was *only* talking about the default sound set.  I think it's ridiculous
> that they're in the CVS repo to begin with.  :-)

I think that's as ridiculous as the voicemail sound files being so hard
coded to the current featureset.

I was thinking about working on the voicemail application such that the
keys could be reprogrammed so features could be added/removed/moved
around. As it stands, I'd have to have all the menu messages cut up and
possibly re-recorded.

--
Andrew Thompson
http://aktzero.com/