[Asterisk-Dev] Re: Asterisk-Dev Digest, Vol 9, Issue 49

Eugenio De Vena edevena at gsy.it
Wed Apr 13 11:45:30 MST 2005

No VIC-2BRI NT/TE are both NT and TE it is just a matter of configuration
and
this provider ( Fastweb ) brings to you the ISDN lines via these interfaces.
The problem is that VIC-2BRI put the A1 (sending complete) message at the
complete end of the Q.931 SETUP message and not after the "call reference"
field, which
is what "libpri" patched for J4BRI expects.
Unfortunately the J4BRI is completely unsupported by the producer...